[POOL] Game called for 18:00

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 6 16:45:35 CST 2007

My original plan of going to the gym prior to playing has been
usurped by work.  I'm going to work here until I'm needed, at which
point I'll show up at Q and play my match, then bail.

Can someone call me at 630-863-6665 or my work phone (630-252-6596)
about 10 mins before I'm needed?  I'll head straight there.

--
Craig