[POOL] Tonight's games

Boettinger, William wboettinger at anl.gov
Tue Feb 6 14:12:07 CST 2007

Craig,

I just got off the Stevenson about 2 minutes ago and it's a mess, it's
moving but nothing much has been plowed or salted.
It took me about 30 minutes from 294 to Cass. I'd wait for the salt
trucks to catch up. Surface streets are worse.

My 2 cents,
-Bill

P.S. I won't be able to play tonight either - I have to get formula,
otherwise the babysitter will get very angry and it
will be another night on the couch. Tempur-pedic should make couches,
they could make a mint if they did.