[POOL] Results

Aaron Magill amagill at the-magills.com
Wed Jan 31 12:10:16 CST 2007

Hey guys, I know I've been kind of absent lately (well, living 3 hours
south of you will do that ;-)  But I'd like to try and stay involved as
long as I can... can anyone tell me (1) how long the spring season lasts
and (2) how many games I have to participate in to be eligible for the
finals (I don't know that we'll choose me -- some of you guys sound like
you're improving nicely!  but I would like the option, if possible)... I
believe I played in 3 last session (Fall)... is the requirement per year
or per season?

Thanks!

--
Aaron

PS -- Go Bears!  Don't think I'll make the Superbowl party because I'll
be travelling with my daughter, but I'll be there in spirit!