[POOL] We're short players!

Brian R. Toonen toonen at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 23 16:19:16 CST 2007

I'm still not feeling too great, so it would be better if I didn't have to
play tonight.  I'm on my second day of antibiotics, so I should be good to
play next week.

If it turns out that you need me to play to avoid a forfeit, I have to play
an early match and leave.  I have to be up at 5am to hold the hand of a user
while they run their application.  Long story...

--brian