[POOL] New player

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 11 17:42:24 CST 2007

Hey folks, we have a new player who'll be starting in a few weeks.
He's Jason Hedden, and works in MCS as a TeraGrid sysadmin.  He's
already joined the division, but he's currently in a Tuesday night
league.  That'll be wrapping up in a few weeks.

Jason, welcome to The Moe Syzlak Experience featuring Homer.  Always
nice to have someone new aboard.  So you know, last session, we
finished 5th (of 8 teams).  So we don't suck as much as we should
(considering we have three of the lowest/worst five handicaps in the
league) -- but hey, both Roger and I both finished int he top 10 in
terms of player performance last session, so we're getting better!

(Jason will take Mike Link's spot on the roster, since Mike's
indicated he's not going to be playing this year.)