[POOL] Last night

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 22 10:36:08 CST 2006

I'm horrible with names, but here it goes anyway:

Rob played someone before I got there in a 2-2. I don't know how it
played out but Rob went down 2-0
Roger played some guy. It was a 4-2, and even though Roger played
hard, lost 4-1
Amy played Jeremy. It was a 4-2. Amy played solidly, but Jeremy
eventually took it 4-1
I played Jill. It was a 3-2 and I swept (with lots of luck) 0-2.
Brian played someone I didn't see, it was a 2-3. Unfortunately Brian
went down 2-0