[POOL] Game On!

Brian R. Toonen toonen at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 21 12:01:12 CST 2006

Oh cool.  For some reason, I though Amy and you couldn't make it this week,
which is why I was worried about having enough players.

It's unlikely that I will be there right at 6pm.  I have to work with Nick
today on a serious flaw in one of our algorithms (damn devilish details).
It could be as late as 8pm before I show up.

--brian