[POOL] FYI For those who care or want to know...

Aaron Magill amagill at the-magills.com
Tue Nov 14 11:20:45 CST 2006

For those who might have occasion to occasionally call me (yeah, I know,
my fan club is kind of small, but I think I have at least a couple of
takers!)  I have a new number -- the number is 217-722-3499.  I can also
receive text messages at 2177223499 at vtext.com and I think I can also
send email from this beast... I just haven't figured out how yet.

At any rate, hope to join the ranks tonight -- we have a network down
condition that may be affecting my travel plans, but I should know more
in a couple of hours.

--
Aaron