[POOL] Last night's matches

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 8 11:27:38 CST 2006

First up, the league snarfed our table to play some matches on last
night, so we didn't have to pay for that.  The downside was that none
of us really got any practice in.

I was only present for two matches.  Bill showed up at 6 and played
Ray right away in a 2-2 that Ray swept.  Roger played next, in a 4-2
with Pat that went to the wire, but pat won 4-1.  I played next,
playing Rich in a 3-2, winning 2-1.  Phil went up next against Dan
(who confessed to be very drunk), but I don't know how that, or
John's matches turned out.
--
Craig