[POOL] Last night's results

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Wed Oct 18 08:25:16 CDT 2006

I was the lead-off man, playing Kevin.  It was a 6:2 match and despite
doing an early 8-ball in game 3, I won 2:2.

Next up was Craig agains Scott Peterson in a 5:1 match.  This was a real
nail-biter down to the final game.  Scott scratched on the 8 in game 4,
so Craig won 4:1.

Phil played Fred in 6:2 match.  Phil won a game and was in most of the
others, but Fred was a tough player.  Phil lost the match 6:1

Our rookie John took on Jim in a 2:2 match.  These were two evenly
matched players.  Each game went back-and-forth.  But, John's strong
fundamentals paid off and he won 2:1.  Did I mention this was John's
first match win?  YES!! Congratulations John!!

Aaron took on Jenny in a 4:2 match.  Aaron was in most of the games but
Jenny was just too tough.  Aaron lost 4:0.

So, we took 3 of 5.  Great job people.

Oh, BTW did I mention that I'm 5-0.  That's 0 losses 5 wins.

I'm 5 and 0 !!!
I'm 5 and 0 !!!
I'm 5 and 0 !!!
I'm 5 and 0 !!!
I'm 5 and 0 !!!
I'm 5 and 0 !!!
I'm 5 and 0 !!!
I'm 5 and 0 !!!
I'm 5 and 0 !!!
I'm 5 and 0 !!!
I'm 5 and 0 !!!
I'm 5 and 0 !!!

(Happy Dance)

Of course, this WILL come back to haunt me.  I see an 0-8 drought in my
future. :-)

Roger S.