[POOL] Tonight's games

Strons, Philip S. pstrons at anl.gov
Tue Oct 17 15:16:58 CDT 2006

Aaron and John,

We still need a 4th AND a 5th.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov [mailto:owner-mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov] On
Behalf Of Aaron Magill
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 2:52 PM
To: mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov
Subject: Re: [POOL] Tonight's games

I was planning on showing up around 7:30 or so (I'm coming in from Rock
Island, so I can't pinpoint it too accurately ;-)  but mainly just to
hang out since I haven't been around yet this year.  If you need a 5th,
I can play, but it's been, oh, uh, since last season since I've touched
a cue stick!

--
Aaron