[POOL] Last night's games

Boettinger, William wboettinger at anl.gov
Wed Sep 27 16:13:54 CDT 2006

Yes Ti, I didn't win, but I DIDN"T lose - so I'm even Bill (or is that
even Steven).

Maybe I should have went on your's and Amy's date, that's if you REALLY
went on a date
last night. <wink wink>

I agree with John that it was very educational and entertaining to watch
Les Lenin play
pool. Phil and I thought we should have been charged admission for
watching him.

-Bill