[POOL] Last night's games

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 27 13:10:44 CDT 2006

We played the Busch Wackers.

I went first, lost to Tim, 3-0.
Brian went next, and beat Wayne.  No, he *swept* Wayne.  No, wait, he
*swept* Wayne, winning his 3rd (of a 3-4 matchup) by sinking the damn
8 ball on the break!  Purposely!  How cool is that?!
Roger played a new player on their team, whose name escapes me, and
won 1-1 (it was a 5-1 matchup).
Phil played Mike in a 4-1, and I didn't see the match/game because it
was over too quickly - Phil won the first game by just plain winning.
I left before John's match was over.  He was playing a new player
(Les) and it was an 8-3 matchup.  John was down 3-0 when I left, so
I'll leave it to him or someone who was there to finish that story.

--
Craig