[POOL] Last night's matches

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 20 10:14:01 CDT 2006

We won 2 of 5.  Amy and Roger both played highly skilled opponents
and won handily.  Ti, Bill and I lost our matches, but we all had fun.

The cost for the table last night was $63 (!!) which means we have
$44 left in the fund.

Ron Shepard approached me last night and said the deal his team gets
is available to all the teams, you just have to commit to the whole
season.  So we can get a practice table for $15/week if we commit to
the whole season, whether we use it or not.  I'm writing to Kevin to
say we want to do that.

What it means is that on any given night, each of the 5 players chips
in $3 and we get our own table for the night to play on.  Less per
person if we get more than 5 (We had 7 last night).

--
Craig