[POOL] Pool players wanted

Aaron Magill amagill at the-magills.com
Tue Sep 5 11:53:14 CDT 2006

How long does the season run?  At present, I can't promise much (and in
fact the first night I am on a business trip) but if I can make it up
there on a Tuesday night, I'd love to play again; so to that end, I want
to mark the dates in my calendar so I can remember to try and make it up
there.

Thanks!

--
Aaron