[POOL] Housewarming Party, June 23rd

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 5 16:02:17 CDT 2006

Time for a much-delayed housewarming party!

     * When: Friday, June 23, 2006 7PM onward.  RSVP by Wed, June 21
so I get enough stuff.
     * What will be provided:  Snack food, Soft Drinks, Beer (On tap:
Honey Brown (planned)), Music.
     * What to bring: Your own bad self. Guests are welcome, just let
me know in the RSVP. No gifts, please.
     * Where: 7317 W 58th Pl, Summit, IL 60501
     * See: http://www.stace.com/party

My phone number is 630-863-6665.

Remember -- we've moved.  It's kind of the impetus for the party. :)

Google knows where the house is.  However, here are some text
directions.

Exit from I-55 onto First Ave South. At the traffic lights, go right
onto 171 South/Archer South. At the second set of lights on 171 turn
left onto 59th St. At the 3-way stop, go straight, take next left
onto 73rd Ave, then your first left onto W 58th Pl (one way). Our
place is the middle one of the three brick-front places that look
alike on the left.  Street parking is generally not a problem, both
sides are fair game.

--
Craig