[POOL] For those who haven't heard

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Tue May 23 08:48:21 CDT 2006

Amy (and Ti) gave birth to a little boy yesterday.  I checked their
website yesterday, but they didn't update the pics.  I checked their
blog and sure enough,

Here's a quote from their blog:

Aidan Torrance Leggett. After 27 hours labor (2 hours of pushing), he
was brought into the world on May 22, 2006 at 2:25am (that’s 5/22 @
2:25, a palindrome). He came in at 21 inches long and 8 lbs. 6 oz.
Mother and baby are both doing excellent, if not a little tired still.
Daddy’s a little punch drunk but elated. Look for pictures on our
gallery later on today (I’m working on uploading them over a slow modem
connection now).

CONGRATULATIONS Amy and Ti !!!!!

Roger S.