[POOL] Comments on this pool table

William E. Allcock allcock at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 2 11:50:48 CDT 2006

I worked with a guy years ago who was into pool tables and such.  I remember
him telling me that putting these things together and getting it right is
non-trivial.  Assuming it is not a single piece slate (which is likely,
given the price), I wouldn't be surprised if the slates were now out of
alignment due to deflection when carrying it up from the basement.

Perhaps it might be worth it to pay someone from a pool table place to go
inspect it and assemble it for him?

Just my 2 cents worth.

Bill

B:ONA:US:11&Item=7237417950