[POOL] Last night's results

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 5 11:25:34 CDT 2006

At the start of the night, we had 30 wins, tied with another team for
5th place.  The rankings were:

1 team in 1st with 34 wins (our opponent)
1 team in 2nd with 32 wins
2 teams in 3rd with 31 wins
2 teams in 5th with 30 (one of them us)
1 team in 7th with 28 wins
1 team in 8th with... I can't remember.

We played Andy's team.  Roger went first against Ron Scott in a 1-5
and won, though I forget the match count.  Phil went next, against
Bob.  Alas, Phil was vanquished in a 2-2 matchup 1-2.  Brian went up
next against Cheryl Nelson in a 4-2, losing 0-2.  I went up next
against Andy in a 1-5, and won 1-2.  Bill went last, playing Amanda
in a 2-2, losing 0-2.

So we took 2, leaving us 5 games behind Andy's group.  We probably
remain in 5th place, possibly 6th.  I doubt we'd got to 4th.  Next
week is the last week before the playoffs.  Let's sweep next week!
--
Craig