[POOL] Game called for 18:00

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 9 09:21:00 CST 2006

Oh, and no summer session.
--
Craig (mobile)

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Magill <amagill at the-magills.com>
Date: Thursday, Mar 9, 2006 9:17 am
Subject: Re: [POOL] Game called for 18:00

Wow, you guys do love me! ;-)  Yeah, I gotta say that in my days of teenage dating, the Jackhammer would have caused me to crap my pants, turn around, and run for the hills!

On another note, how long does the current season run?  I think my Tuesday's should be free till sometime late May, but it'd be nice to go ahead and put the remaining matches into my calendar.  And is there a summer session or are things on hold till Fall?

--
Aaron

Roger Sersted wrote:

 I was going to reccommend a Mossberg Bullpup.  But, you're right.
 That Franchi is one mean looking beast.

> Here's the Mossberg:

> http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh03-e.htm

> Here's the Franchi: http://spas12.com/

> But, I think this one wins the "fear factor" award.  It's simply
 called, "The Jackhammer".  Too bad it's not a production item.