[POOL] Game called for 18:00

Aaron Magill amagill at the-magills.com
Tue Feb 28 18:21:22 CST 2006

I realize this is late notice and that most likely no one will see it
until after the fact, but I will not be able to make tonight's game -- I
had a car accident...  I think everything is minor, but I don't trust
being in my car at night that far out from home till I've had a chance
to look at it myself in the daylight.

I tried calling Phil, as he's the only one I have a cell phone number
for, and he indicated that he can't make it after all, either.

I hope that those that show up do well and I hope our forfiets don't
hurt us too bad -- kick their asses!

--

Oh, it would probably be a good idea to make sure we have phone numbers
for everyone in case something like this happens again.  For right now,

--
Aaron