[POOL] Money For Table

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 22 17:50:52 CST 2006

Tuesday is fine.

I presume you lost your match? :)

In that case, here are the results:

Before the matches, we were in 7th place, one game behind 6th place,
who we happened to be playing).  We were 6 games out of first (X-Cue-
ses).

Ti: Match was 2-3, Ti won 2-1.
Craig: Match was 1-4, I won 1-0.
Roger: Match was 2-4, he lost 0-4.
Phil: Match was 1-4, he won 1-0.
Bill: Match was 3-3, he (presumably) lost (by some margin :)

So we finished tied with at least our opponents for that night, which
means we are, at worst, sharing 7th place.

--
Craig