[POOL] last night's stats

Brian R. Toonen toonen at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 18 11:02:11 CST 2006

I should start by saying that before last night's matches, we were in 1st
place.  So were three other teams, but 1st is 1st :-).

We won three matches last night, putting us at six wins for the session.
Here are the details.

Ti played Jim Adduci in a 3:5 match, winning 3-4.
Craig played Henry Hodges in a 1:7 match, losing 0-7.
Brian played Ryoji Kiyanagi in a 3:4 match, winning 3-2.
Roger played Michael Sprung in a 1:10 match, winning 1-0.
Phil played Dick Weeks in a 1:4 match, losing 0-4.

Special congratulations should go to Roger who, despite not wanting to play
Michael, took him in the first game with some excellent shooting.

Until next week...

--brian