[POOL] Last night's matches

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Wed Jan 11 10:12:10 CST 2006

We took 3 of 5 matches.

Brian won a 3:5 3-1 (I think)
I won a 3:2  2-0
Ti Lost 4:2  4-1
Craig won X:2 2-0 (I don't recall the ratio, but I think he won 2 games)
Aaron lost a 2:2 0-2

Some more good news, we finished in third place and our team won $259.

I have a suggestion for the money.  Yes, a party with food and drink would be great. But,
how about each team member get a tip "grooming kit", or whatever the little gadgets are
called for shaping/preppping the cue tip?  Then Brian could give us a little tutorial on
how to setup a cue tip.  He fixed-up mine just before my match and it made a noticeable
difference.

Roger S.