[POOL] Game called for 18:00

Brian R. Toonen toonen at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 6 14:23:46 CST 2005

I was hoping to play this evening; but as the day goes on, I've been feeling
less and less well, and I'm now having serious doubts about being able to play.

So, Mike and Rob, in order to avoid forfeiting matches, we really need both of
your to play this evening.  If at all possible, please sign up.

--brian