[POOL] Game called for 18:00

Brian R. Toonen toonen at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 29 12:03:05 CST 2005

I believe the last night of Fall session is Dec 20.

Spring session generally starts the week after New Year's Day, so I'm guessing
Jan 10 will be the first night.  Like the Fall session, Spring session runs 14
weeks.  Unlike the Fall session, Spring session is followed by a 3 week
tournament.  The last night of the tournament is a big party with lots of free
food.

--brian