[POOL] Last night's results:

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 9 09:15:52 CST 2005

Last night we played team 1, the Busch Whackers

Phil went first, beating Mike in a 1-5 Matchup 1-2
Roger went next, taking on Tim in a 1-4 (I think), winning 1-2
(correct me if I'm wrong on that one)
Mike went up against Raly, and fought valiantly in a 2-8 matchup, but
went down 0-8.
While Mike was playing, I took on Matt in a 1-4, Winning 1-2.
Lastly Aaron played a new player for them in a 2-2 matchup, winning 2-0.

Prior to the matches, we were in 5th place, they were in 2nd.  1st
place had 29 wins, 2nd place (two teams) at 21, 4th place at 20, 5th
place (us and one other team) at 19, and I didn't pay attention below
that :).  After last nights matches, we're at 23 wins and the
whackers has 22, so we at least passed them.  Depending on how the
other teams did, we could potentially be in 2nd place.

I won't be here next week, so best of luck to all the players!
--
Craig