[POOL] The Leggett's Summer Party

Amy Leggett verasmeow at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 21:49:16 CDT 2005

We are having an end-of-the-summer/open house/Ti's birthday party at our
house on September 24th at 3p.m., weather permitting of course.  We are
planning on grilling (beef, turkey, and veggie burgers) at 5p.m., providing
appetizers, non-alcoholic drinks, and a keg.  As you know a keg never lasts
very long so you may want to bring an extra six pack or a bottle of your
favorite spirit. If you have a favorite lawn or board game, bring it along,
but we'll also have a few too. Please RSVP so we have an idea of how many
people to expect.  Please feel free to invite a friend or two or tell anyone
we might have forgotten.  Kids are definitely welcome!  We look forward to
seeing you!

644 Gannet Lane
Bolingbrook,IL
60440

If you need directions please contact us.

Amy and Ti