[POOL] Roll call -- second mailing

Strons, Philip S. pstrons at anl.gov
Wed Aug 31 11:13:57 CDT 2005

Count me in.

Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov [mailto:owner-mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov] On
Behalf Of Craig Stacey
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:43 AM
To: Stacey, Craig J.
Cc: mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov
Subject: [POOL] Roll call -- second mailing

We should plan our celebratory party soon.  I've still got the winnings
from last session.

I should add that silence isn't considered a "yes, I'm playing".  You
should confirm that you actually intend to play.  So, right now the roll
is:

Definitely Playing:
==
Craig
Brian
Ti

Hasn't responded:
==
Mike Link
Satish Balay
Rob Jacob
Steve Benson
Amy Leggett
Phil Strons
Roger Sersted

Not playing:
(or didn't play last time, so I assume not playing) == Justin Binns Bill
Allcock Jen Schopf Brian Finley

--
Craig