[POOL] Game called for 18:00

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 19 11:43:52 CDT 2005

Just a reminder that you need to have played at least 4 games during the
season to be able to play in the playoffs. Rob and Steve each only need
one more to qualify so if they can play tonight, they should. I'm of the
opinion that whoever can make it tonight should. If we have more people
we can always rent a table so everyone can play some pool but maybe not
a match. The more people we have to choose from, the better the matchups
we can create.