[POOL] Next week

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 13 17:57:30 CDT 2005

Next week is the last week of the regular season.  Following that,
there are three weeks of playoffs.

Some tidbits:

: In order to play in the playoffs, you need to have played 4 matches
this season.  Players who will not be eligible: Bill Allcock and Mike
Link (2 and 1 respectively).  Rob Jacob and Steve Benson will be
eligible to play in the playoffs by playing next week, otherwise
they'll be ineligible.

We are in last place for the regular season, and 4 games behind the 7th
place team, which means if we sweep out opponent next week and the 7th
place team is swept, we won't be last.  Lofty goals, I know. :)

All teams are in the playoffs, and on the last night of the league we
have a buffet.

Oh, and last night we won three of five matches (against the 7th place
team).  Ti, Satish and I won our matches, Roger and Rob fought
valiantly, but were thwarted.  (In Roger's case, by himself :).
--
Craig