[POOL] Everyone get home OK?

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Wed Jan 19 12:25:23 CST 2005

Ti, I heard you spun your car last night.  I'm assuming you're OK.
How's the car?

It was nasty last night.  I was driving down I55 at about 40 and my TCS
light came on.  It only comes on when there's a big loss in traction, so
I must have been on some ice.  Most of the road was OK (OK=I didn't
end-up in the ditch :-)).

Our team went down 1-4.  I won my match.  Thanks to past advice from my
teammates, "Don't shoot so hard.", "Slow down, take your time".  Ti,
Amy, Craig and Satish put-up a valiant effort, but not enough to
overcome their opponents.

Anyone up for a team practice?

--
Roger S.