Last night's matches

Brian R. Toonen toonen at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 28 08:51:33 CDT 2004

Roger,

I'm pretty booked up for the next 1-2 weeks, but after that I should have
some time to practice.  Until then, I recommend that you go to your local
library and get a copy of "The 99 Critical Shots in Pool".  It helped me
understand the basic shots to practice and then how to combine them to make
more complex shots and still get the leave I needed for the next shot.

--brian