Last night's matches

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Wed Oct 27 16:44:43 CDT 2004

Congrats to our three winners.

I was wondering, would it be possible to have a team practice?

The reason I ask is that Phil and myself have improved a lot the past
few weeks.  But, I need someone to help me smooth-out some of my rough
spots.  I came very close to winning my last two matches.  Watching Phil
last night, his technique is a world apart from when he first started.

Besides, I don't want to end-up 0-20 (or whatever number I play). :-)

I can be available this Thursday or Friday night.  We don't need to play
for 4 hours.  I would think an hour (2 max) of concentrated
playing/analysis would be a tremendous help.

Thanks,

Roger S.