Tonight's games

Brian R. Toonen toonen at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 26 13:56:09 CDT 2004

I'm in the same boat as Craig.  I've got a ton of work to do tonight.  If
absolutely needed, I can show up, play the first game, and then leave; but
it would be better if I didn't have to do so.

Just a reminder: league starts at 6pm, and it is important that someone show
up on time.  If no one from the team is at Q by 6:15pm, the opposing team
has the option of forcing our team to forfeit all five matches, even if
people show up later.

--brian