BBQ Fun, Friday Oct 1

Mike Link mlink at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 22 14:21:19 CDT 2004

Hi All,

Joe and I are having a bbq and get together next Friday, October 1st
at our  place in Addison.  We'll tentatively plan to eat around 7,
but you are welcome to show up at any time.  Please let Joe or me
know if you plan on coming, and if you'll be bringing anyone else,
so we can be sure to have enough food and drink.  We'll have some
standard bbq meats and salads, veggie burgers, and beer and soda.
Bring something if you'd like, but we should have plenty.  If you
feel the need to bring 1/2 pound of ground beef, we'll try not to
make fun of you all year -- but no promises.  Bring along spouses,
friends, or anyone from out of town that is here for VG as well.

4N213 5th. Ave.
Addison, IL  60101
630-519-4401

Directions from the lab:
Take 55 South to 355 North.
Take 355 North for about 18 miles to Lake Street (US-20) East (right
turn).  There will be 2 50c tolls.
Take Lake for about 2 miles to 5th Ave, make a right on 5th.
Our house is about 2 blocks down at the corner of Woodland.

You can park on the grass on either side of the house.

Hope to see you there,
Mike