Memorial Day weekend pool party

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 26 10:01:02 CDT 2004

Just a reminder.  Saturday is the more favorable day (forecast in the
mid 70s to low 80s with little chance for rain), so that's the day.

For drinks, we'll have Honey Brown on tap, and some pop.  If you want
to bring something else, that's cool, but don't feel obligated.  Alas,
Brian wasn't able to get his beer kegged on time, so that'll have to
wait for the next opportunity.

----
See http://www.stace.com/party/

Time for a beginning of summer, Memorial Day weekend, pool-opening
party!

When: Because this is a pool party, it's dependent on the weather.
Target date is Saturday, May 29, backup date is Sunday, May 30. We'll
start at 3PM, the BBQing starts at 6:30PM. RSVP by Friday, May 28 5PM.

What will be provided:  Snack food, Burgers and other BBQ foods (meat &
veggie), Soft Drinks, Beer, Music.

What to bring: Swimwear and towels if you want to swim, and, of course,
your own bad self. Guests are welcome, just let me know in the RSVP.

Where: 415 Garland Ave, Romeoville, IL 60446

--
Craig