Playoffs

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 14 12:53:15 CDT 2004

Next week begins the playoffs.  The format chosen is the one where all
8 teams are in the playoffs, and all 8 teams play each week.

For details on the format, see http://www.localpool.com/APL_Playoff.PDF
(we're using Option 3, Seeded No-Elimination format -- not sure if
we're using linear or exponential payout).

As per Satish's mail last week, players new this session needed to play
at least 4 games, which means Jen is out.  Established players need at
least 6 total matches, with at least 2 this session, which means Bill
is out.  I've removed them from the list on the signup page.  Mike, I
think you played two matches this session, didn't you?

There is no summer league, so this is it until the fall.  Good luck!
--
Craig