Game called for 00:

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 17 12:50:36 CST 2004

I signed you up, and the page is all fixed.

I'll also remind people that signing up to come to the matches just
means you'll be there.  On a night when more than the minimum show up,
some folks may not get to play a match (for example, I may sit out
tonight unless it's advantageous for me to play), but there's ample
non-league playing and socializing opportunities.  The more people we
have, the better we can match up against our team.

--
Craig