homebrewing

Brian R. Toonen brian at toonen.org
Wed Feb 4 15:05:21 CST 2004

A number of you have expressed interested in learning how to homebrew, being
present for the partaking of refreshments during brewing events, etc.  I
remember who some of you are, but I am suspect I have forgotten a few.  So,
please send me email if you are interested.  I hope to get a mailing list
set up for the discussion of brewing and annoucements of brewing related
events.

Speaking of brewing events, a group of us will be brewing this Saturday at
my place.  We will likely start around noon, perhaps a little before.  More
details will be sent tomorrow (Thursday) evening to those who express
interest in the mailing list mentioned above.

--brian