Pool Tonight [was: league information from Ron Shepard ]

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 20 14:54:27 CST 2004

I'd like to see some sort of head count as for who is in for league,
and who is in for tonight.  We can find out who we have available and
who wants to be dropped from the team.

So far, I have:

Brian F.: League, not tonight
Satish: League, not tonight
Craig: League, tonight
Brian T: League, tonight
Jen: League, tonight
Mike: League, ??

Haven't heard from:

Rob Jacob, Steve Benson, Justin Binns, Bill Allcock

Know we lost:
Brent: Replaced by Jen

--
Craig