FW: league information from Ron Shepard

Brian R. Toonen toonen at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 15 18:36:01 CST 2004

Enclosed below is some additional information about the ANL pool league.  I
need to know whether or not each of you will be continuing to play during
this session so I can round up replacements.  I know we need at least one
person since we lost Brett.

I'm still waiting to hear from Chuck Batson with regards to our making up
the matches we missed last week.

--brian