unable to make it to league tonight

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 14 16:50:14 CDT 2003

I sent mail yesterday saying I'm out -- taking Tisha out for her birthday.

At 04:44 PM 10/14/2003, Brian Elliott Finley wrote:
>Bummer.
>
>I was planning on going, but apparently I wasn't on the email list, so I
>missed the earlier depressing conversations.
>
>So, for tonight it looks like we have the following willing to play:
>- satish
>- finley (me)
>
>Anyone else?
>
>If not, I suppose we shall forfeit this week.
>
>-Brian
>

>Thus spake Satish Balay (balay at mcs.anl.gov):
> > Looks like no one is playing this week. I gues I'll also take it off..
> >
> > Satish
> >
> > On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Mike Link wrote:
> >
> > > I won't be able to make it.
> > >
> > > Mike

> it to league

>--
>  Brian Elliott Finley              Argonne, MCS Division
>  Phone: 630.631.6621               http://thefinleys.com
>  GPG: 3FF8 D096 0E0C D3F3 29B7  6518 D20B 1931 10F8 EE52

Craig Stacey             stace at mcs.anl.gov      http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~stace
Assistant Manager of Systems                                   (630) 252-6596
MCS, Argonne National Laboratory                           Fax (928) 222-2420