Greetings Pool Sharks

Brian Elliott Finley finley at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 30 16:19:48 CDT 2003

Tonight is our next get together.  We'll be meeting at Q Billiards on
Cass.  Map here:  http://thefinleys.com/pool/

Be there at 6:pm.  I'll be the ringleader tonight, as Brian Toonen is on
vacation this week.  If you cannot make it, please let me know
right away.

And of course, feel free to ask me any other questions too.  And if you
get lost, or just need to get hold of me, please call me on my mobile:
630.803.8183.

Cheers, -Brian