[Darshan-users] compatibility with HDF5 1.10.x

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 15 09:41:04 CST 2016

Thank you very much for the patch, Kalle!

The team is pretty busy this week with SC16 activities, but we will have
a look at your patch soon.  Thanks for catching that.

I agree that it would be great if we could have one Darshan build that
works with both versions of the HDF API, but I don't see a way to do it
either...

-Phil