[codes-ross-users] example_heterogeneous broken in doc/

Jenkins, Jonathan P. jenkins at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 22 08:41:37 CST 2014

Hi Joe,

The problem is now fixed (at least for me). There were some bad arguments in the round-robin scheduler used by the "@bar" model-net configuration in the program, causing the message to short circuit and never be delivered.

Please try running again with the latest revision of codes-net, and let me know if you run into any other problems.

Thanks,
John