[AG-TECH] Vanishing Bridges (again)

Philippe d'Anfray Philippe.d-Anfray at cea.fr
Thu Nov 25 05:23:19 CST 2010

Bonjour

The exact version is 3.2-3, I have also noticed  the problem with the
/etc/hosts
in fact it makes the bridge unreachable as the host name stored in the
registry is
localhost6... (here the "faulty" line has been commented out before the
tests and
the file has not been changed so far)

127.0.0.1    localhost.localdomain    localhost
# ::1    aristotest4    localhost6.localdomain6    localhost6
129.104.48.106  aristotest4 aristotest4.polytechnique.fr

::1     localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters