[AG-TECH] Add a project in the list on the website

Thibault Daoulas thibault.daoulas at canterbury.ac.nz
Sun Jun 7 15:44:26 CDT 2009

Hi all,

It's been some time without any news about 3d Vic, and sorry about that, I've been away for one month.

I tried to add the project to the list on www.accessgrid.org/projects, but there must be something I do not understand, since I cannot find out how to create the new project page. After I logged in, I'm suggested to make a blog page and other stuff, but nothing about a project. Can anybody give me a hint about it ?

Thanks,

Thibault.