[AG-TECH] sending dv/hdv via accessgrid all in one

muhammad akl muhammad.akl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 04:05:00 CDT 2009

Gurcharan,

well, i did not know that DVTS can not run on the QuickBridge software , so
what i want to do is just working with local multicast at the moment , and
later we can see that issue.

for the purpose of testing i've constructed a standalone switch and
connected both machines (sender and receiver) only on that switch to see if
the problem is totally a network issue or not , and configured a venue
server on one of them and connected to venue , then connected also the other
machine which generated the DVTS video stream  , and again the problem still
there and the video is corrupted at the receiving side . so we can execlude
any network-related problem.

is there any other reason can cause this problem ? also did you try the
enhanced vic (windows xp app)  with accessgrid ?

Regards

Muhammad