[AG-TECH] AG services within a VM?

Nathan Gardiner nathan.gardiner at canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Oct 13 20:34:28 CDT 2008

Hi Jason,

We use vmware images for our bridge server as well as our venue server
and have been doing so for the past year. We haven't experienced any
problems under a virtual environment.

Regards,

-
Nathan Gardiner
Human Interface Technology Lab NZ (HIT Lab NZ)
Room 110, Old Maths Building, University of Canterbury
DDI: +64 3 364 3072, Cell: +64 21 163 2956
Calendar Information